- All are welcome to make an appointment.
- Appointments are scheduled in 30-minute blocks.
- Appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- The default librarian choice is "no preference," however, particularly if you are a graduate student or have an in-depth or especially complex project, we recommend selecting a librarian who specializes in your discipline.
- Faculty should select their departmental liaison librarian.
- If you need to cancel, let us know; your confirmation email will include a link for canceling.
If you can't find a time that works for you, we have drop-in research assistance and telephone service (909-537-5091) at the Pfau Library Research Assistance Desk on the 1st floor of the library. You can also email a librarian, text (909-542-8990), or chat with a librarian as well as use our self-help resources.
What to expect:
The librarian will ask you for more details about your assignment or project including what you have (or haven’t) done so far. Based on this starting point, the librarian will then assist you in exploring the most relevant sources and strategies they recommend.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Your assignment (syllabus, handout, etc.).
- Anything you have found so far (books, articles, citations).
- Be prepared to print or save (USB) any search results.
- Your Coyote OneCard if you are a current student.
- Something for note-taking.